Michael Deane, M.Sc.,
Certified & Licensed
Contact. Consultations. Fees.
Please begin by using the email panel below right for all initial contact. Subsequent consultations can be done by Skype, email, or telephone according to client preference.
Once personal needs are understood you will ship a very small sample of hair for detailed diagnosis. There is no need for bodily presence; where you live doesn’t matter at all. This new science can and does determine what is or is not going on within the entire person, through just a few strands of hair. Incredible but true!
A personally tailored, organic remedy, follows. This is taken in 2 weekly intervals. Each cycle is based on a “Re-Scan”, an update of the Master Scan Diagnosis. In this way, your treatment remains sharply focused, as we work toward the root of the issue(s).
The once-off cost of commissioning, diagnosis and diagnostic analysis is £90 inc. postage.
Each two weekly supply of treatment is £60 inc. postage
Our approach reflects the desired client relationship and our attitude to healing.
“People Before Profit” reflects the principle of supernatural provenance ‘scalar wave’ technology brings to the process of ‘whole person’ healing & therefore a healed World.
[Genuine hardship cases, Children/ U16’s & pets,
ALL fees can be reduced by < 33%].
“All sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic”
Truly Remarkable Energy Medicine
- Delivers a deep and hyper-detailed diagnostic scan of the whole person, averting human error.
- Identifies all parts of the body that are in some way out of balance, over stressed, infected, dysfunctional, and progressively degenerative…
- Ranks and prioritises all of the above using patented technologies.
- Arranges the prescription of an organic, drug free, tailor-made saline solution according to the CyberScan diagnosis.
- Promotes the harmonization of the whole self: healing, balancing, refreshing, de-stressing. Renewing and reinvigorating the ‘body parts’ other healing modalities are unlikely to reach…
CyberScan is not subsidized by NHS