Everything that has been said elsewhere applies: the genome of our pets and animals operates just as ours does and the cells, molecules, and organs communicate just as ours do; the immune system is the engine of health on which we all rely.
However, one feature is a little different: the underlying psyche in our pets is, frequently, quite a bit more evident than in most other people we know. This is where “Psyche” can be called as it is: the spirit or soul presence. Stress is entirely inorganic to all life but our animals recognize that more than we do!
Cats who live a life of crime,
Cats a’wauling, cats galore,
Cats a’plenty by the score,
Little leos leap on chairs,
Mighty moggies race upstairs,
Furry felines feel no fear –
Every cat is welcomed here.
Since our pets and animals cannot generally communicate directly they (and we) experience this as a behavioral response, an anomaly, if we are sufficiently attentive. If not, the effect of unrecognised stress will build up, altering the bio-chemistry of the organism. Thus, conditions for illness and disease can quickly materialise.Our pets are hypersensitive, compared with most humans, when the question of stress related events are considered; they are certainly more susceptible (as well as to CyberScan eeWater!). We may suffer the consequences of moving home, getting divorced, giving birth, lose a family member, suffer illness in the family, all as super stressful yet retain healthy function; but our beloved cat, dog, hamster, budgie or pony experiences such events as apocalyptic!
CyberScan can treat these psychological problems just as explicitly as other, “conventional” illnesses – particularly parasites, round worms, protozoa, liver flukes, tape worms, bacteria and viruses … Outdoor animals, such as horses, ducks, geese, sheep, llama, pigs, hens, rabbit, etc., just the same.
Two important additional comments:
- When pets develop tumors their diseased state is invariably noticed too late, just because they cannot articulate their feelings clearly. Thousands of beloved pets are lost to their owners every year for this single reason.
CyberScan displays an uncommon virtue because it can simply scan for these life threatening diseases on an inexpensive preventive basis.
- Experience in dealing with pet illnesses shows that it is the owners who are frequently in need of attention. The close relationship between pet and owner invariably leads to the pet assuming or trying to mitigate the stress, the root problem or even the disease (which sometimes the owner may not yet realise they have). Two can easily be addressed as one …
- Strengthen and balance the immune system
- Alleviate or remove pain
- Reduce stress or de-stress
- Heal wounds (caused by surgery, radiation)
- Reduce healing time for broken bones
- Mitigate the effects of drugs, chemotherapy, etc.
- Comfort the psyche, restoring balance, confidence and wholeness
- A simple, inexpensive, approach to preventative maintenance for your pet
To be sure, CyberScan can readily transform and enrichen the lives of sick pets and animals, just as much as people, and we would wager a bet on the pet, the moreso!